Sunday, July 4, 2010

MAGIC OF SETTING FREE

Believe it or not.....but there is really a magic in giving space to your counterpart.We are human beings and so is possessive by nature but the degree of possessiveness varies from human to human. Some is more...some is less. But now I know the key to be happy in the relationship and that is to set free. I love george and I really want to spend my life with him. Three are some flaws in him but in this world everybody has flaws.So do I and so do he..Now this love brings itself one more thing with it and that is possessiveness. So we both are posessive for each other in one way or the other. But now the degree varies. I guess I am more. I cannot tolerate him giving imporatnce to other females. And so there were frequent fights whenever he did. But all these fights does not stop the activity. What changes is the person start doing in your absence if not in presence and i guess that is more dangerous. So i decided I'll change myself. I'll stop feeling bad and althugh if i feel bad something within I wont express. I decided to set him free. Doubts bring bad pictures in mind. the mind starts creating a very bad movie and makes u vulnerable. So I stopped thinking in those lines. All prepared for come what may.....amd guess....it worked.....the other person gives you importance...no fights. trust me now i dont think anything negative.....it might creep in future but the key is to set aside all these negative thoughts. Your and mine thinking is not going to change anything. hatever has to happen will happen. Its always good to trust your eyes....trust your instincts...jus because the other person is talking nicely to other person or giving time doesnt conclude that somethings fishy...Trust is the thing which is inevitable.I know it doesnt comes on its own. but unless and until you see it from your own eyes or the person teel you on his own dont evr doubt him. set him free and happiness will automatically set in. Thazzzzzzz my experience......its good to change for good. It will make 2 ppl happy....one you yourself and your counterpart..so be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment